Hello :)

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Gaby, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Gaby

Gaby New Grayhead

Hi! I just found this site and I'm glad I did.

I discovered David back in 2009 when somehow I came across this Breathe Live at Abbey Road video on YouTube. I was completely amazed! And was even more when I found the rest of his music. Needless to say I have been a fan ever since, I love him!

I am from and live in Mexico and have seen him just once in Boston in 2009, I traveled all the way just for his concert, it was a wonderful experience seeing him live!

Now I’m going to see him next Saturday in Houston, I’m so excited! Traveling there just for him again (although this time it will be much closer hehe)!

Any fans here that might be in Houston too?

Anyway, thanks for this place and nice to meet you! :)

Gaby

wolfie and RosalieEP like this.
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Hi @Gaby and a warm welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of friendly people on here.

Enjoy the Houston show and please come back on here afterwards and share your impressions with us.

- Rena

Gaby likes this.
  3. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Hi Gaby!! I'm a relatively new fan too. Like you I traveled by car, over 800 miles to see him once I became familiar with his music. There is a lot to explore on this site, so many good videos and music to catch up on.:)

Gaby likes this.
  4. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Bienvenida! Another Latina here! :cool:

Hope you have a great show in Houston! Please share how the show is when you can.

Gaby likes this.
  5. Gaby

Gaby New Grayhead

:) Thank you! I'll sure share about the show as soon as I have a chance.
    I'm so glad I found this forum!

Rena and nevermind like this.