July 26 2017 KKL Luzern, Konzertsaal, Switzerland

Discussion in 'Tour 2017' started by John, Mar 18, 2017.

1. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

David Gray returns to the Blue Balls Festival for another solo-acoustic show in Switzerland on 26.07.2017.

Great venue! Absolutely worth it.

For Tickets visit: http://blueballs.ch/

But: it's interesting, that there isn't any information published by his management yet.. first two rows sold already!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Main

Main Active Grayhead

I can't find the tickets anywhere. I looked at the festival website, at DG.com, at Ticketcorner and Starticket!!

Edit: found them :) I was so hasty, I clicked the wrong link on the website of the festival. Got 4th row.

3. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Also, the first two rows are drawn there, but they will not be there... so the third row is actually row 1 and 4th row is actually row 2! :D I am happy! There are still tickets in Row 1 available!! Go for it, my fellow Grayheads! :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    John and wolfie like this.
  4. Marcel

Marcel Administrator Staff Member

I might have two tickets available, first row...

Face value of course.. was planning to go myself but looks like I might not make it.

Send me a message !

5. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Well, had front row tickets but there is no way we can go. So wishing everyone a wonderful time tonight. Lucerne is always special so enjoy! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

6. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Such a shame you can't make it! Hopefully next time! Am very excited for tonight!!