Limited live recordings Dublin Sept 2017 available for pre order

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Rena, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Mine arrived today! Currently listening to 4th September. Very happy indeed!

Dave likes this.
  2. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Listening right now. Great quality recordings. Very happy, wish I'd been there.

Dave likes this.
  3. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

I ordered the big bundle but haven't received anything yet. Very much looking forward to these recordings. Great to hear they are of excellent quality.

napinavy and John like this.
  4. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

They really are, @Rena. Looking forward to the next installment in December!

5. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Got mine already @Rena - brilliant qualitea and a lot of favourite songs..
    Hope yours arrives soon! Last Boat, Nemesis, Hello/Goodbye, Lead me upstairs, Gathering Dust, Long Distance Call (love it!!), Nightblindness etc....
    If someone has not ordered it already - please do (at least the digital download) - it's worth every penny!

Thanks for this @David and Crew :)

6. Dave

Dave Member Grayhead

mine arrived in the US yesterday

7. Bec1

Bec1 New Grayhead

Thanks for update. Hope mine arrives tomorrow then!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Hey, got mine last week in Dublin. Got all three nights.(was at one show) There are some really special versions of Silver Lining and Only The Wine. I'd love to hear what you all think??

Take care

Lou

9. napinavy

napinavy New Grayhead

Hej Rena!
    I've ordered the big bundle too and got nothing until now. :(
    Have you receive your order?
    Greetings!

Natascha

10. bfeekes

bfeekes New Grayhead

I received mine a week or two ago. I must say that the 5th and 6th are my favorites but every night is outstanding! I agree that the sound on the recordings are superb! I actually gave them a first listen to on my birthday so that really helped me celebrate the day! Last Boat, Flesh, Lead Me Upstairs, and Say Hello Wave Goodbye are some of my favorites!

John likes this.
  11. cdcase

cdcase Member Grayhead

I've listened to the 4th and 5th shows so far. I love the inclusion of Purple Rain in Nightblindness and the story of Toby the bus driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. David

David New Grayhead

Does anyone know the track listing for the best of? Debating if I want the best of or all 3 nights. Probably wouldn't be sorry with all 3 nights however I am sure many of the songs are the same across the 3 nights?

update - decided to order the best of as the download although i haven't "gotten" it yet but I think in the end I will get all 3 nights. some of my favorites are only on 1 of the 3 nights.
    should I get the download pretty soon? I saw someone say they got it instantly??

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 2:01 PM
  13. David

David New Grayhead

I did the digital download of the "best of" the other day but I haven't gotten anything about downloading it instantly, am I missing something?