Seems so long ago...

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Birdie, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Hi folks, haven't been here for obviously too long time, had to create a new access to the new forum.
    Was so much going on in my life over the last I think two years........ Problems in the family, problems with my own health.... but I'm fine again now. Nearly missed the new album!!!!!!!!
    As I recognize, some of the olds buds are still here, I hope you missed me?!?:rolleyes:
    I' ll be here whenever there's a minute to spend. Glad I found my back here again.

Love, Birdie

KirstenH, ak11, Rena and 1 other person like this.
  2. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

Hi Birdie!:)

3. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

We are very happy to have you back Birdie!

Glad to hear you are feeling better again. Have a look around, there are lots of new links and videos online.

Looking forward to catch you somewhere in the road again. Cologne for instance ;)

Best wishes, Rena

4. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

Hi Rena, I would take Düsseldorf or Oberhausen or some like these as well......
    And yes, I've been looking, reading a lot. Can't decide what should be first:wideyed:
    But now - first of all - I think I should load up a new avatar. Still wondering what I should take???????????
    Love to be back again!!!

Love, Birdie

5. Birdie

Birdie Member Grayhead

And by the way: I hate that "new grayhead"!
    I'm everything else but "new"........ Don't worry, be happy!

Love, Birdie

ak11 likes this.
  6. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Don't worry Birdy. If you keep posting you are getting out of the realm of the 'new' in no time :)

7. JackieJo

JackieJo Active Grayhead

Nice to see you again Birdie! Cheers.