Tomorrow Sept 13 Live Stream from rehearsals!!!

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Rena, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Hi everyone,

tomorrow something very special will take place on David's Facebook account.

A live steam from rehearsals in London featuring new material.

Tune in tomorrow at 4 pm BST.

This sounds very special and not to be missed!

Mark and nevermind like this.
  2. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

...and there will be an exclusive first play of a new song ‘Hole in the Weather’ before it’s release on Friday! :))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

I'm going to have to try and find a way to see this, even though I'll be at work. So glad I saw this thread!

4. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Fingers crossed @Oakie .
    I left the office early today so I can watch this. No way am I going to miss out on a live rehearsal and a new song on top!

Usually live streams can be watched on demand on fb for a while afterwards so there is a chance for those who can't make it at this time of day.

5. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Short but sweet!

I am very glad David has arrived in the digital age and shares such moments with us.

Lovely song. Now I am looking forward to the release of Hole in the Weather on Friday!

Erzengelbob and John like this.
  6. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

I tried watching it live @Rena, but far too noisy at work! Watched it back later in peace - well worth the wait.

So looking forward to the new album! Though I feel there won't be any winter tour dates this year :(

7. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Very much looking forward to the new album, too! I tend to agree with you @Oakie regarding a winter tour. It's quite unlikely.

John likes this.
  8. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Still hoping over here.. I know.

Only a few winter dates in the eu would be awesome - like Antwerp, Amsterdam, Cologne/Bochum/Essen, Berlin.. That would be so awesome! I know it won't earn him his christmas presents and means a bit of a rush before of christmas..

The new sound is sounding good - I've already heard the other instruments/eletronics.. Can't wait to hear the song tomorrow!

9. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

I am so with you regarding the winter dates, @John !!!

John likes this.
  10. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Add a London date in there and I'm on board too! @John @Rena

John likes this.
  11. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Great idea @Oakie. If only they would listen tu us : )))

John and Oakie like this.