News Flash! Presale codes will be sent out in the next couple of hours!

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Rena, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Hi friends,

please do not worry if you haven’t received your presale code from David Gray.com.

They will be sent out within the next couple of hours. The good folks at dg.com are doing their best but there has been a huge demand for David’s new album so it takes a while. Please be patient. Everyone will receive their code in time.

So excited about that tour!

-Rena

John and nevermind like this.
  2. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Update - the codes were all sent and should be in your inbox right now.

If they are not please (!) check your inbox before you email customer support at davidgray.com

Good luck for the presale tomorrow!

3. Mark

Mark New Grayhead

I still haven't received my presale code for tomorrow. I emailed customer services but haven't heard back.

4. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Same here!
    Do you know, when the presale starts?

5. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Supposed to be 10am GMT. I don’t have my code either

6. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

If you haven’t received your code by now please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will come back to you as soon as possible. Due to the time gap they should still be in the office.

Good luck to everyone!

7. DogearedCarrie

DogearedCarrie Member Grayhead

I haven't received mine yet either. I emailed them so hopefully they will come through. Thanks for keeping us updated Rena!

Edited to add: wow, they got back to me fast! Definitely contact them with your order number if you don't have it yet

Rena likes this.
  8. Bec1

Bec1 New Grayhead

Just getting ready for tomorrow and no pre sale code either, Yikes! Just sent email out (it's like 1 am GMT). Hope for my sake they are still there.

Thanks as always for helpful thread. Wished I checked earlier.

9. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Fingers crossed for you @Bec1 !

And once again good luck to everyone. Please remember that tickets may be limited and there will be another presale tomorrow morning.

Bec1 likes this.
  10. WhereIfall2013

WhereIfall2013 Active Grayhead

Got my code and all ready for the presale at 11am in CET time. Good luck everyone!

11. WhereIfall2013

Got tickets for Royal Festival Hall and Cmabridge Corn exchange straight away, no hassle. But strangely I had no prompt to enter a pre sale code... I was logged into my account on the website so maybe that was enough? Anyone else see the same thing?

Anyway got my confirmation emails for both shows I ordered for so I guess i've secured them.

12. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

My code isn’t working. I’ve emailed them - not happy

13. Bec1

Bec1 New Grayhead

I also was able to secure tickets for St David's Hall with no code through my account. Very smooth transaction this time around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

14. Mark

Mark New Grayhead

I've booked tickets for the UK tour. Should we receive an email straight away? I haven't received a confirmation email yet.

15. Bec1

Bec1 New Grayhead

I did within 5 minutes. I ordered through DavidGray.com store.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Anyone got Dublin yet?

17. WhereIfall2013

I had a go at Dublin but the password did not work.

Now it asks me for the code before you can order tickets.

18. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

Please contact tickets@davidgray.com if you are experiencing any difficulties buying your tickets.

And please note that usually a confirmation email is sent out within minutes. If you haven’t received that after your purchase please check your spam folder first. If you still cannot find anything please check with the email above to make sure your order went through.

I hope everyone is happy now!

WhereIfall2013 likes this.
  19. DogearedCarrie

DogearedCarrie Member Grayhead

Just bought two tickets to the Washington DC show! Thank you, David Gray Store, for making the presales happen!

20. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

eventually got sorted!!! Dublin & Utrecht!! happy head on me