We are officially official now

Discussion in 'From the Forum Crew' started by Rena, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

We are very proud to be able to announce that this forum is now featured with a link on David Gray's official website.

A big thank you to Marcel who put so much work into this. And an equally big thank you to our forum members - yes that's everyone of you out there. As I have always said - a forum is what we all make it to be. It's everyone's contributions that build a forum.

And a big thank you to the makers of DG.com for featuring us.

All much appreciated.

And now let's work on making this thingy even better :)

Love Rena

2. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

Wow, I'm proud of your work!! @Rena @Marcel Thank you very much. It's great to have this space here :)

Rena likes this.
  3. nevermind

nevermind Well-Known Grayhead

iamseanharrison and Rena like this.
  4. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

@Marcel @Rena and all others, what do you think of a fast renaming from "David Gray forum" into "Official David Gray Forum?

5. Rena

Rena Admin Staff Member

@John - thank you for being so enthusiastic but I think that would go a bit too far. We are fine the way we are now.

All the people looking for a forum to find more infos on David and get involved into interesting conversations about the various topics here will now find us easily. Which is just great.

davidcotyalex likes this.
  6. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

@Rena Mhmm - if you mean.. Then I will be satisfied for the moment ;) Thanks for your commitment!

Edit: Indeed, not bad.. I'm sure there will be many "lost grayheads" outside, who will find home now ;)

Rena likes this.
  7. RosalieEP

RosalieEP Well-Known Grayhead

Wow! I'm impressed! Great job! I think this forum is better than the old one in many ways, so this is well-deserved.

John likes this.
  8. Elysium

Elysium Active Grayhead

This is fantastic news, well done guys :)

9. DogearedCarrie

DogearedCarrie Member Grayhead

That's awesome! Thanks to you guys for creating this place when the old boards went down!