Where is David?

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by chris johnson, Sep 16, 2018.

1. chris johnson

chris johnson Active Grayhead

Is he OK?

nevermind likes this.
  2. cdcase

cdcase Active Grayhead

He has gone quiet since his Birthday. It makes me wonder if there is still a planned album release for this year.

3. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Getting a bit concerned, turns 50 and then...................?

4. chris johnson

chris johnson Active Grayhead

Can anyone let his fans know why we haven't heard anything for what seems like ages? Even his Instagram is gone.

5. Raymond

Raymond Member Grayhead

Finally some words.. :D

"Moonlight over London New music on its way in a matter of weeks. Not just new music either, new imagery, new artwork, new trousers, new dance moves, new smile! Full package."

nevermind, cdcase and MoonfoamandAg like this.
  6. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

What a relief!! New smile?

7. Main

Main Active Grayhead

Maybe he had his teeth done?

8. John

John Well-Known Grayhead

I guess after watching the latest videos we get some sort a "remake" of White Ladder itself and a new record on top? I think the White Ladder rerelease comes out in November and marks the 20th anniversary? I don't think it's all for the upcoming live shows. Exciting times! Would be an interesting move, if White Ladder gets a third life (also its as good and timeless and magical, as an album can be - I never get tired to hear it).

Can't wait for some more details regarding the upcoming shows, because my 5/7 week work calendar is still pretty empty for next year, but also gets filled fast and I have to make plans within the next two months.. Also he is in Australia in april. Am a lot excited, if he makes it to europe (incl. UK) before that, or if he tours (in) america first.

Can't wait to hear all the new stuff and see/hear him again soon. Love these bits and videos - also they are too short, to get it right - still sounds promising and it's good to see him "back in the world again" and "working on it"!

Also I would love to drink a beer with you fellow grayheads ;)

As I recall the last show I've seen Dave in germany (in my hometown Bochum, december 2016), there were a lot of people from all over germany, who came to fill the venue. The date sold out pretty quickly - not as fast as Utrecht - but I guess, that if he would do another tour in europe in more cities within Belgium, Netherlands, Germany (Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Munic and many more to fill the list - my hometown Bochum ;) to name some german cities) then he could fill the venues again!

Fingers crossed
    John

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Main, nevermind and cdcase like this.
  9. cdcase

cdcase Active Grayhead

I agree. It seems like David got tired of the red tape with the record company on re-releasing White Ladder and has decided to re-record White Ladder. Squeeze did the same thing a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Main

Main Active Grayhead

And Switzerland, John! ... don't forget Switzerland! :D