White Ladder 2020 World Tour!

Discussion in 'News about David Gray' started by Oakie, Oct 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Is anyone as excited about this as I am?!

Touring the White Ladder album for the 20th anniversary, starting in the UK in March next year. The album is also being re-released on 14th February next year, with a deluxe edition and vinyl available.

The link to pre-order the album on his site doesn't appear to be working at the moment, but there's a 'shop now' button on Facebook which links successfully. As usual, pre-order gets you a code for the presale via email. However, you can also register for the presale without making a purchase.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    carmel59 likes this.
  2. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

The link on davidgray.com is now live! Happy shopping ☺

3. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

Yes!!! A lot of us have been waiting for a vinyl version and now we have more than we even expected!! Can't wait to get the album!!

Oakie likes this.
  4. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Such great news to wake up to @carmel59

5. carmel59

carmel59 Well-Known Grayhead

really was!!

6. Ted K

Ted K Member Grayhead

It sounds like Clune will be out on the road with him.

Bec1 and Oakie like this.
  7. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Hey,
    I’ve ordered the cd... can anyone tell me if you get the pre sale code straight away or will it be a few days ?
    Thanks
    Lou

8. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Hi Lou,
    I read somewhere that the codes are being sent out the day before the presale, so I think 8th October.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  9. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Cheers thanks for that. I’ll keep a look out x

Oakie likes this.
  10. Teemto

Teemto Active Grayhead

Very excited for this! Never would I have thought I’d get a chance to see Clune!!

Any thoughts on the set? Would it be naive of me to think he might go old school and dig out some of those 2000-2001 setlists? We might see stuff like Late Night Radio, Faster Sooner, The Light.. All The Love(??).

Hopefully we’ll at least get Nightblindness - been waiting a long long time for this one too :)

Im mildly disappointed he’s not doing another round of Gold in Brass Age actually :D ... am I being greedy?

11. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

I'm hoping for some of the old stuff too @Teemto. I've been lucky enough to hear Nightblindness in a couple of his more recent shows, but hopefully with it being a White Ladder tour he'll play it again.

Can't describe how excited I am for this!! :D

12. Lou

Lou Member Grayhead

Got my Dublin tickets so I can relax. Roll on April ✌️

John and Oakie like this.
  13. Oakie

Oakie Member Grayhead

Got mine for London. Not as easy an experience as I was hoping for! Got there in the end though.

Lou and John like this.
  14. Mark

Mark New Grayhead

Got my tickets for Bournemouth Row B VIP. Shame there's no meet and greet.

15. Main

Main Active Grayhead

A bit late, but just got tickets for Birmingham. We needed tickets for a weekend-gig because we have to travel there from Switzerland. So we choose the date, not the city. Am extremely excited for this show! We were living in the UK when White Ladder and the big break through happened. Lots of memories!

John likes this.
  16. Mark

Mark New Grayhead

What sort of merchandise would you like to see on the 2020 World Tour?

I would love it if they sold a David Gray Bobblehead. That would be incredible.

Also, it would be awesome if he did official meet and greets. I've been lucky to grab a photo with him at stage door on a couple of occasions on the UK tours but would love a meet and greet with him.